Sunday, July 17, 2011

Webfavorites this week

I love reading about others doing the Frugal is Fabulous challenge, here are a couple of blogs about them:
Imy's world Imy also has great posts on Filofax and how to use them!
Sharon's eating less and not shopping Sharon keeps a daily blog where she writes about her spendings.
Loulou also has a blog about the no shopping challenge.

Stay in the lines has a yummy looking recipe for watermelon and arugula salad. I'm so trying that!
Caribbean Princess has a top 10 of tips when you're feeling down.
Plannerisms has a great post about The Women's Success Planner. I'm trying some of the ideas for my filofax this weekend.
Philofaxy has posted a write up about our meeting in Rotterdam!
Yes and Yes  has a great post about 10 ways to find that grown up feeling.

Hope you enjoying the webfavorites for this week, I think this is gonna be a returning item on my blog. Do you have any favorite blogs, or do you have your own blog? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment