Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Product review: Cosmetic Lad


I have recently switched from Lush' Ultralight moisturiser to this one, Cosmetic Lad, (as I was sad to find out they cancelled Ultra Light!), recommended to me by the Lush staff.

It's originally a moisturiser for men (hence the "lad"), but as the lady at Lush said "we women don't care as long as it makes our skin glow". I love it. I have a very sensitive skin and the lavender honey water makes it feel soft and it glows again.

It doesn't have a SPF, but so far, I didn't need it. Also, and this goes for all Lush products, you don't need a lot. A small dot is enough, and it doesn't leave your face all shiny.

All in all a very nice cream when you have a sensitive skin, and it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a gal ;)

Have you used Cosmetic Lad before? What did you think of it?

Disclaimer: I'm not in any way connected to Lush (oh I wish!), and they have not paid me to do this review. I simply love Lush and think everyone should try it. They don't test their products on animals and they are very environmently friendly. And their products are fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment