Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Movie Review: Transformers 3: Dark of the moon



We recently saw this movie and I haven't done a review about it!

If you have seen the Transformer movies, this is the latest one. The story this time is about a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon, and the Autobots race against the Decepticons to reach it and to learn its secrets.

We saw it in 3D, which I think is best, because there are so many effects which are so cool in 3D! The movie is quite long (157 minutes), and after about 1.5 hrs I was quite done with it. We don't get breaks and I must say that I would've liked a break in between. The fighting scenes is quite graphic, too graphic at times (especially when they also shoot people), but all in all the movie is well made. It's quite a guys movie, I mean, have you seen the lead girl? She is HOT! But I must say that I didn't mind very much.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend seeing this in theatres, only if you're in the mood for a guys movie or if you're a fan of Transformers, but I would recommend seeing this on Blu-ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment