Sunday, September 18, 2011

A to Z

I saw this on many blogs I read, so I thought I'd join in!

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: a double, but it's Ikea, so a bit smaller.
C. Chore that you hate: Folding clothes. Also because I am forced because a certain cat kept playing with my clothes when they were still hanging.
D. Dogs: I am a cat person! 
E. Essential start to your day: Cuddle with Jamie, read my email and twitter. 
F. Favorite color: Duh. PINK.
G. Gold or Silver: Definitely silver. Although I am starting to love gold. But only in the summer.
H. Height: 1.73m

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the harp, had three drum lessons and can play the guitar and bass. 
J. Job title: Front Office employee
K. Kids: Undecided.
L. Live: Holland.
M. Mother’s name: Elly
N. Nicknames: Fem, Femmie, Flick, mopsie (by M). 
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeves: Ha, a lot. Don't get me started.
Q. Quote from a movie: Can't really come up with anything. I write down a lot of quotes, just don't remember them! 
R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: None.
U. Underwear: Hema or Primark. I'm cheap (at times).
V. Vegetable you hate:Haha, I lot!
W. What makes you run late: I don't do being late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Millions of my ankles, my teeth and my back.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm a good cook, if I say so myself. I love baking and trying out new recipes. Never failed one either.
Z. Zoo animal: Meerkats. Absolutely. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great way of telling something about yourself. And I agree that you are a good cook :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my London photos! Actually I've graduated so school days are no more problems for me :) But I do feel sad about the little ones on the road early in the morning lol. Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny and interesting!!! :))))

    P.S.
    NEW GIVEAWAY IN MY BLOG :)

    http://www.thecihc.com/2011/09/cihc-giveaway-e-vasiva-ring.html

    ReplyDelete