Friday, October 7, 2011

First week of Radical Self Love Bootcamp!

Illustration by Kris Atomic for Gala Darling

The first week of the Radical Self Love Bootcamp is almost over. Tomorrow I'll be doing my day 7 assignments and so far it's going quite good. Without revealing too much (if you want to try it, sign up! The best $100 you'll ever spend!), I can say I've done well. I've done my daily gratitude lists and have taken up meditation. 

The first week of work was rough, so doing the RSLB was hard, but rewarding. Meditation and writing down my gratitudes for the day at the end of my days, meant I went to bed feeling relaxed and good about myself. 

Next week will be harder, but I like it. I'm trying to work out where I want to go with my life, and today I've bought more wool and a crochet needle! Quite excited to learn how to crochet with my Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker book.

Are you joining RSLB? How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment