Saturday, October 8, 2011

Movie Review: Fright Night



We saw this movie on Thursday and even though it's listed with a 6.9 on imdb I had a surprisingly good time! This movie is a remake of the 1985 movie, which I had never seen. I had a squee when I saw David Tennant! I had no idea he was playing the role of Peter Vincent.

The vampires bursting in flames and the changing of the vampires when they were feeding was quite hilarious and the story of course ends well, but all in all I had a great time.

Especially, when they mentioned Twilight. I really laughed out loud at that one.

In the previews they showed "Paranormal Activity 3" and "Don't be afraid of the dark" (the last one featuring Katie Holmes!). I got scared during the preview of "Don't be afraid of the dark", but I will have to see both of them in theatres. Plus there were posters of Breaking Dawn part 1. All of the movies are on my to-see movies for this fall.

What are your to-see movies? Have you seen Fright Night?

No comments:

Post a Comment