Sunday, November 6, 2011

Radical Self Love Bootcamp

Looking back on the Radical Self Love Bootcamp, I've come to the conclusion that Radical Self Love is an ongoing process. I've started October 1st and in little over a month, I've learned a lot about myself. I've kickstarted my work for my own shop (coming soon, hopefully in the next month!), I've come to love myself a bit more, and I'm generally a more happy person.

I want to pick up the daily gratitudes again, because going to bed grateful for the day is a wonderful thing. I also want to spend more time meditating, because I found that it also helped with my moods. I have found it easier to deal with people that used to got on my nerve.

I've also stopped buying magazines, because I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to support the world's idea of a size 4 as a standard. I love fashion, but I realised that it's not the most important thing. Looking good also comes from within and not only from your clothes.

I'm very happy that I've signed up for Radical Self Love Bootcamp and I certainly will continue working on my Radical Self Love Bible (my Pink Filofax Classic, suits the whole happiness thing!). Next thing is reading the "Happiness Project" and to make notes in my RSL bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment