Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking back on 2011

I decided to do a cheesy looking back on 2011 post as well!

This year I did the following: 
  • Got myself an iPad.
  • Bought another Marc Jacobs bag.
  • We transformed our living room (which started with a big ass tv my fianc√© bought us), which looks so much better. 
  • We went on our first holiday together. 
  • I started sewing and knitting again.
  • I learned how to crochet. 
  • I went on a very last minute trip to Brussels to see Jamie Cullum with two dear friends. 
  • I went to Madame Tussuads. 
  • I became obsessed with cooking and baking. 
  • I started dieting.
  • I spend way too much money on clothes and household stuff. 
  • I saw 125 movies.
  • I read 55 books.
  • I quit college.
I'm sure I did quite some more stuff, but those were the highlights! 

For 2012 I hope to do the following:
  • Start my own business. 
  • Lose weight.
  • Get married.
  • Be more positive. 
  • Eat and live healthier. 
  • Spend less money. 

1 comment:

  1. Robert Pattinson zien in Madame Tussauds was zeker een hoogtepunt :D! Op naar ons uitje naar Nemo!

    Fijne jaarwisseling.

    ReplyDelete