Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Frugal is fabulous

After a couple of months of overspending (we bought a new HUGE wardrobe, I keep shopping for useless things, clothes and more), I decided to start the new year well and start the frugal challenge again. I want to save more money and spend less, so this month, I will not be spending any money on clothes, household appliances or other stuff.

Stuff excluded for this challenge are: groceries (obviously), a hairdresser appointment (haven't been since September) and stuff I need to open my shop.

I have been going through all my favorite websites last week as sale started and I didn't find anything I liked! I did buy two sweaters and some socks, but I had to throw out some socks as well.

I will be keeping a weekly update on my spending, so I need to justify my spendings!

Are you also starting this year of with spend less money? How are you planning to do it? Please let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment