Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Product review: Argan oil

After hearing fabulous reviews of argan oil, I decided to splurge and buy it. 


It's quite expensive (I got a version with macadamia, jojoba, avocado and sunflower oil added to it as well), but since you only need a tiny drop to moisture your hands, it's quite lasting. 

Now as an oil, you'd expect it to be oily, but this version I have, isn't. It doesn't leave your hands greasy, but moist. I have a very dry skin on my hands and legs, but this is just amazing. At times, it hurts when I moisturize it, because my skin is so damaged. This makes moisturizing no fun, but with argan oil, it's heaven. 

I would certainly recommend it! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog post as I am a fan of Sarah Wilson too. Pure Argan Oil is better on it's own. Mine is from Mira's Hand. They sell authentic Moroccan Skin Care, the owner is Moroccan and they sell pure 100% Argan Oil for a reasonable price. Check them out on www.mirashand.com.au

    ReplyDelete