Monday, January 2, 2012

Product review: Buffy Body Butter by Lush

Maybe you didn't know it, but I'm a huge Lush fan. Products made by Lush are tested on humans, not animals, plus the ingredients are all natural, some even vegan. 

I've heard a lot about the Buffy body butter, and decided to give it a try. 


Buffy is odd to use at first, I found you have to hold it under water for a few seconds to make it go softer, but then you just rub it over your thighs and bottom whilst you're in the shower. Rinse off once and then just gently dry off. You will feel soft and moisturized all day! 

Now, I've used it only once, but I've already fallen in love with it! I'm sure you can use it all over your body if you want to, I just haven't tried it! What a fab product, especially in the winter, when your skin is super dry. 

To find our where you can find a local Lush store, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment