Thursday, January 12, 2012

Series review: New Girl

I've just been hooked on this series that I decided I had to share this! I saw a preview of this show a while back and after watching the infamous youtube video of Zooe Deschanel & Joseph Gordon-Levitt (which you can watch here), I was reminded again of the awesomeness of Zooe Deschanel.


New Girl is about a girl (Jess) who's just broke up with her boyfriend and needs to find a new place to live. She moves in with three guys (Nick, Schmidt and Winston) and they have these hilarious adventures. 

I squeed a bit when I saw Justin Long was guesting on the show as well. 

If you love nerdy & funny shows, I certainly recommend this one. I watched 9 episodes in one day! I can't wait for the show to start again, the next episode will be aired January 17th! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this show. And Zooe Deschannel is lovely! Have you seen her in Elf?

    ReplyDelete