Monday, February 6, 2012

For those Dutchies: Mijn eetexperiment

I am an avid reader of Puur Gezond and when I saw there was an "experiment" where you can quit several food products and help with adding the results to an app, I had to join. It became better when I saw they have an "I quit sugar" program.

For everyone: As you may know, I'm a fan of Sarah Wilson's "I quit sugar" program, this was another reminder that I really had to start. So, I'm starting tomorrow. Going to read IQS tonight again, as it's been a while. Plus I'm going to get some groceries as well, because there's a lot of "hidden" sugar in your food!

Click here to read more about the experiment (in Dutch), plus find the app under "eetexperiment" in the app stores.

Are you gonna join this experiment? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment