Monday, March 19, 2012

Book series review: Stephanie Plum


I've been reading this series for a while now, and I'm at book 16 (Sizzling Sixteen) now.

Stephanie Plum is a bounty hunter, or at least she tries to. With her friend Lula she tries to capture bail jumpers, and sometimes it actually all works out. But in the meantime, they get into hilarious situations (warning: do not read in public because you may burst out into laughter whilst reading the books). She also has two lovers in her life, sexy Ranger and cop Morelli.

I read them on my Kindle, whilst going to work by tram, and sometimes I have a hard time controlling my laughter when Stephanie and Lula get themselves into trouble.

The books are easy to read, have humour and romance in them, so what more could you ask? I would certainly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment