Thursday, April 26, 2012

Book review: Naked heat


I finished this book right after I finished Heat Wave, so this review is only a tad bit late.

In this book, Nikki Heat and Jameson Rook team up once more when Cassidy Towne, gossip columnist, is found dead. Richard is the last one to have seen her alive, so he plays a big part in finding out who killed her. This murder brings them into the world of celebrities and gossip, while the murder takes a surprising turn.

I found this book easier to read, as I was getting used to Castle's writing style, plus I distanced Rook from Castle, which I found hard in the first book. It was an entertaining book to read, and of course I wanted to find out how it ended, so I finished it pretty quickly.

I would certainly recommend this book, especially if you're a fan of the tv show Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment