Wednesday, April 25, 2012

E-book review: Love & Sequins: Manifesting & Magic-Making

Part nine of Love & Sequins is called Manifesting & Magic-making.

In this chapter, Gala talks about affirmations, positive thinking and how that influences your life.

Gala says: "Affirmations were an amazing place for me to start, & I think they are for everyone." And I think that's true. I wrote "you're beautiful" on my bathroom mirror and even though I don't believe in this every day, it has certainly helped me to think more positive about myself.

The one thing that really hit home for me was the part about responsibility. You definitely are 100% responsible for your own life. I know I've been negative about my life before but now I realise that I was also influencing myself. If you keep thinking negative, your life is negative. Sure there are positive things, but you can be so much more happy when you start taking responsibility of your life.

For me, this chapter was really helpful as I'm trying to make my life more happy and more about what I want and not what others want for me.

If you want to start changing your life, take that responsibility, go and read this chapter!

2 comments:

  1. After study a few of the posts on this website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it and will be checking back soon.
    wealthy mindset

    ReplyDelete