Monday, April 30, 2012

E-book review: Love & Sequins: What I Know For Sure!

This is the last chapter of Love & Sequins: What I Know For Sure!

In this chapter, Gala shares her wisdom with us.

Here are some quotes:
  • "The problem with trying to win the admiration of everyone around you is that when you do it, you totally lose sight of who you are & what your purpose is. "
  • "Doing good for others makes you feel better than anything else I can think of."
  • "When you do the work you love, you’ll never really “work” another day in your life."
  • "Meaningful work is everyone’s true calling--it just might take you some time to get there."
There are more things Gala writes about, but I just want to advice you to read the chapter to find out. This really is a great chapter and a fabulous ending to twelve chapters! I've really enjoyed reading this series.

If you like Gala's writing style on her blog and you want to read more from her and enjoy funny, witty and helpful chapters, I would certainly recommend Love & Sequins!

No comments:

Post a Comment