Friday, April 27, 2012

E-book review: Love & Sequins: International Playgirls Unlimited

This chapter of Love & Sequins is mostly about travelling. Gala gives us tips and tricks how to be a more comfortable traveller!

Gala talks about travelling with a best friend, a lover and on your own.

I've done all of them and each and every one of my trips had it's ups and downs. Travelling with friends and lovers can be eye opening, maybe you find out that the relationship between you and your friend (or lover) wasn't that fabulous, or you find out you two are a perfect match. But, travelling with either friend or lover, you have to remind yourself to have a good time. Discuss a plan, what you want to see or do, and be flexible.

Gala also talks about what to pack, which is always a good thing. I'm a neurotic packer, even though I remind myself all too often that I only need my medication and the rest I can buy on my trip. But, it's good to come prepared and make a list a few days or a week before you travel. That way you can update your list to make sure you don't forget a thing.

This chapter is chuckful of tips, tricks and ideas to make sure your trip will be amazing. So if you're going on a trip anytime soon, or are you planning a trip? This is the chapter for you to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment