Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Book review: The Good, the Bad and the Dumped


I haven't been reading much lately, but I did finish this book. I recently read "Meet me at the Cupcake Cafe" and since I liked Jenny Colgan's writing style, I bought this book as well.

The book is about Posy Fairweather. Matt, Posy's boyfriend, proposes to her in the most romantic way and after Posy says yes, she starts to doubt. She finds herself thinking about her ex boyfriends and tries to find them on Facebook. She then mets up with them, to see where they are in life and if she still has feelings for them.

The ending for me was very predictable and that made it a bit boring for me. Jenny Colgan does have a funny writing style, so I would certainly recommend her books if you like funny, easygoing books!

No comments:

Post a Comment