Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our wedding: a sneak preview!

My husband and I got married on June 18th and since we don't have all the photos, but I do wanna share some of them with you, I will give you a sneak preview of our wedding.

This was the day before the wedding. I baked the wedding cupcakes together with my cousin, this was my end result. My cousin's cupcakes were in blue cupcake holders.


I picked up M, because I got dressed up at my parents house. 



From our smiles, you can see this is when everyone came to congratulate us! 


We had a bit of a photoshoot at the location, but no official shots, because that's not us! 




And a photo with my parents and M's parents.


The day after, we went to Maastricht and stayed at the beautiful Hotel Mabi. It's a former theatre, and the rooms are gorgeous.

My parents arranged that there would be champagne at the room when we arrived! 


 There will be another post, believe me, but I hope you've enjoyed these photos!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lovely wedding :)

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete