Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's in my Filofax?

I've been using my A5 Rasberry Chameleon for a while now, and I've found out this system really works for me. I update my iCal as well, so I don't need to lug my Filofax around all the time.

Here's my baby!


First look:


In the slots I have a bookmark I got from my best friend, a Tarot card and a Jamie Cullum card. The "Follow your heart" postcard is from Studio Stationary. The cute page markers are also from that shop.


The next tab there are my post its, plus some cards from the shops I regularly buy from. After that tab, there are the to do lists, which I love. They were a lifesaver when I was planning our wedding. 


After that, I use the monthly spread from Philofaxy. 

 

For my weekly planning I use the TM inserts from Philofaxy. 


I use the week on one page as a journal. Here I write down my mood, if I have had migraines and other things I want to remember. 

And here is an example of the fab page markers from Studio Stationary! 


3 comments:

  1. that looks cute and handy! :)


    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful! I need to check out the philofaxy downloads

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Philofaxy downloads are fab! Really recommend them.

      Delete