Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Writing and dieting, good combination or not?

As you may have seen on Twitter, I recently got a keyboard for my iPad and to say I'm in love with it, is putting it lightly.

Before the craziness (aka organizing our wedding) started, I started writing a book, about the way I like to live, my "dieting" tips, my journey on the way to feeling better about myself.

Let me tell you a bit more about myself. I've been struggling with my weight forever. I've been up and down and now I'm at my heaviest. It's not the best feeling in the world, and there are days that I want to crawl under the covers and just skip the day ahead of me. But there are also days (mostly the days I work out), that I feel on top of the world because I ran more than last week or broke a personal record.

But, I still struggle with eating. Especially when I'm really stressed, I don't eat well at all. I try to eat more fruit and veggies, but the thing is, I don't love veggies at all. I hate them!

So, this struggle and hopefully a good outcome, will all be available in an Ebook if all goes to plan.

Are there any things you would like to see in the Ebook? Any tips, tricks or journal items you don't want to miss? Please let me know! Because I'm also writing this book for you!

1 comment:

  1. sounds cool! good luck :)


    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete