Sunday, August 26, 2012

Count your blessings

The past week was one with ups and downs.

I read Run Fat B!tch Run which inspired me to eat healthier and walk/run more. Did 2 walks this weekend and have planned the coming 8 weeks as well. Review will follow on Tuesday!

Jamie was being his crazy self, and sitting like a human being.


This was our view the other day. It got foggy all of a sudden and then it was gone again. So weird. The weather was strange anyway. Monday it was still warm, and today I'm wearing a hoodie because it's so cold again!


I got these fabulous ballet flats from my mum and I can't stop wearing them! 


I was in a bad mood on Friday and so the Fashionbox really cheered me up. 


Jamie decided to use the Wii balance board. Crazy cat.


We spend the weekend inside, watching lots of movies. This morning we got up at 8am to go for a walk and managed to stay dry for the whole hour!

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. your kitty is so cute <3 and wow those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful weekend to me! Love those shoes...too cute! Here's hoping that you will have a delightful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete