Sunday, August 12, 2012

Count your blessings


This week, I'm introducing a new weekly topic: Count your blessings. 

The idea comes from Zilverblauw, one of the Dutch blogs I regularly read. I love the idea to end the week with a positive post, so I hope you will join me! If you want me to include your blog in the link up at the end of each week's post, contact me

This week, I spend my days off on the balcony, the sun was shining and I had to read stuff for my new course (Journalism & new media) anyway, so why not combine the two! 

 

After week's of not feeling well, I finally joined my dad on our weekly walk. The weather was amazing, and even though I was exhausted after the walk, I was glad I felt fit enough to walk an hour!


And of course, Jamie was being the subject of many photos this week. The first days I went back to work, he was a right ass when we got home (spoiled brat!), but he enjoyed it when I was home again on my days off. We spend a lot of time together on the couch the past weeks, and we both loved it. 


Now, off I go to the balcony again, spending my days reading and enjoying the sun while it lasts!

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. aww I love that kitty and that pic with the tree is gorgeous!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete