Sunday, August 19, 2012

Count your blessings

Almost forgot as the weather was soo HOT this weekend, but here it is.


The past week, the weather was lovely, and so we enjoyed most of that:

Coffee and icecream on the balcony:


My goal for this weekend was to read all these magazines, I started on Friday and finished it yesterday! 



I also got this fab decal for my iPad. Though slightly wonky, I still love it.


The temperature yesterday. Shocking.


This was how I cooled off on the balcony! 


My new favorite book, I will write a review once I've finished it. I LOVE it!


Besides enjoying the sun (while I also hate the heath, I can't sleep properly when it's so warm) and reading a lot, mum and I spend Friday morning shopping for her volunteer trip to Tanzania. I am so proud of my parents, dad's going to climb the Kilimanjaro and mum and my aunt are doing volunteer work in an orphanage! I can't wait to hear all their stories and see all their photos. 

Also, this may not seem like much, but I went to the gym on Tuesday night and I could do 12 minutes in a row on the elliptical. Two years ago, I couldn't even do 5 minutes and now I can do 12 minutes. And it was after a month of hardly working out, so I was quite proud of myself. 

All in all, it was a good week! How was your week? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow your parents are so cool! love the ipod decal!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete