Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fashionbox August

The first edition of Fashionbox arrived yesterday and as promised, here is a blogpost about what was in it! 

This is the box, which closes with a magnetic strip. It looks so luxurious!


The box when it's open.


The first item: Bronze Minute from Garnier (€12,99). I doubt I'm gonna use it, because I reckon I will end up looking like Georgia Nicholson. 


The second item: Two friendship bracelets from ByGaby (€11,95 each). Very cute so I reckon those will be worn! 



The third item: 3 crack nail polishes (those were extras). I don't wear nail polish very often, but these colors look good enough to try!  


The fourth item: Lady's secret no pain heel protectors (€7,95). I will definitely try these as my heels always hurt in shoes! 


The fifth item: Ma Merlin lucky bracelet (€7,50). Looks very cute, so I will definitely wear this! 


The sixth item: Herome color card. This was an extra as well. I doubt I'll use this. 



The seventh and eight item: Grazia (€2,95) and Cosmopolitan (€4,95) magazine. I love magazines, especially Grazia and as they're always a treat for me, I love these. 


So, all in all it was definitely worth €14,95 and I cannot wait to see what's in the next Fashionbox! What do you think of this month's Fashionbox? Will you order the September one? 

2 comments:

  1. oooh let me know how those no pain heel things work out!
    It all looks cool!


    x Angie
    http://www.sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete