Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm back :)

A month ago, I took a break from blogging and promised myself a good month to think about where I want to take this blog and how I want to write.

Well it was a good month. I decided to take up a course "Journalism and new media", which is quite awesome. I also couldn't wait to get back to blogging. I have a lot of ideas, so keep checking back to see what I'm up to!

I've watched quite a few movies, read a lot of books, so there will be some reviews coming up.

I also made some changes on my layout, I love it so far! You can add yourself as a friend now, plus I've added my Etsy shop items as well!  Hope you like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new layout`! much easier on the eye. I'm excited for you!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete