Thursday, August 16, 2012

Webfavorites

I haven't done these for a while, so there are a couple of older links. Hope you still love them!

Ten Radical Self Love exercises – from the fabulous Gala or course.
Gala’s beauty secret, have you tried this? Let me know in the comments.

Three steps for improving your posts and When you have nothing to blog about and Top Three Free Blogging Tools, all three from the Better Blogger Network.

5 things to do for yourself right now from Revolutionize her – the blog.

Charting work hours for work-at-home efficiency from After Nine to Five.

One of my favourite blogs at the moment, A Beautiful Mess, has a post on how to create vibrant color photographs.

Have you tried Instagoodies? It looks so good, but I don’t have a lot of instagrams to print a whole sticker book!

Plus, I did a Philofaxy All Stars guest post on Judith's blog: about Mr. Bag now.

What have you been loving around the web this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment