Friday, August 17, 2012

What's in my bag? - Imy

I'm deligted to announce my first Philofaxy All Stars guest blogger - Imy from Imy's world. Here is what's in her bag!

What is in my Mulberry Alexa? I was given my Mulberry Alexa for my 21st Birthday and she has been featured a tiny bit on my blog, but never a whole proper post, with pictures of what I carry inside her etc, and as it was All Stars I thought NOW was the time, and I post a post out on Twitter which Femke replied to and asked me to do it as part of the All Stars on her blog so here I am!!! Here is the obvious shot of the outside of the bag, my poor Lexie is looking a bit tired and used!!

Untitled

As you can see my Key chain hangs out, it is a Boston Red Socks key chain!

Here is the front plate you twizzle in order to open my beautiful handbag!

Untitled

She has scratches on, makes me feel sad!

Untitled

This is just an average load inside my handbag, it has lots of tissue, but this is the only photo you are going to see the tissue in! This is the Bulk of my stuff which is in my handbag..

Untitled

Compact Regency Filofax Pauls Boutique Barbie Pink Wallet Bottle of Water Keys Inhaler Those are the most important things in there!!! Then in the smaller Zipped pocket I have….

Untitled

Two lip glosses – Chanel and Nars Crayola Lip stuff Imogen Rose Sold Perfume, as my Filofax is called Rose and I am called Imogen USB Drive that sparkles Two Frixion pens! That is all that is in my handbag!!! Thank you for having me on your blog for All Stars Femke!!!

8 comments:

  1. Red Sox, not Red Socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Regency and the sparkly usb stick, where did you get it. I'm not really into sparkles, but this is great. Love the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imy, I love your bag - I have been lusting one for quite awhile, I finally bought a Tod's big leather handbag, but I still want the Alexa! What color is your bag? It looks brown to me, and that is the color I want... or maybe in black... or maybe both! LOL

    My name is Shellie, but on Flick'r I am "My Wormy".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post ...
    Snap, Have the same bag its wonderful love it, mine is Reg size in Oak is yours the Chocolate?
    Have a Malden in mine it fits a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is the Mulberry Alexa in Chocolate, I got it as part of the A/W 2011 Collection, she is the love of my life!!

    Sorry about mistake re Socks and Sox!

    I want another Alexa as it really is the best bag ever, but i dont like the ear droops, if that makes sence? strange isn't it!

    Sparkly USB I bought on a online stationery website called Viking Direct at work, it is cute isnt it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsly your bag is gorgeous! But where did you get the crayola lip balm?? I LOVE it!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina - funnily enough I got it in Oklahoma City Outlet Mall, OKC, USA :) Claire's Accessories :) xx

    ReplyDelete