Sunday, September 2, 2012

Count your blessings

The past week was an exhausting one. 

Jamie thought so too! 


On Monday, I helped my  mum and aunt pack for their trip to Tanzania. They're gonna volunteer at an orphanage, and they made individual bags for all the children there. It was a fun but exhausting day! 


This cutie pie was a guest at work. My office roomie was puppy sitting him and so I got to enjoy his company as well :) 


The weekend has just been relaxing, some crocheting and watching lots of films (Harry Potter was the theme of the weekend!).

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Last week was a pretty laid back on for me...my husband was on leave and we did nothing but sit around the house and enjoy each other's company. Your weekend sounds ideal and I have to admit my own weekend has been better than I expected. Hope the start of a new week will be wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a wonderful week!

      Hope your week will be fab!

      Delete