Sunday, September 16, 2012

Count your blessings


The last two weeks were tough weeks. I'm on the road to recovery and hope to launch my own business soon, so there's some sunshine through the clouds now :) 

I went to the beach alone for a long walk. The weather was amazing and it was good for me. 



Jamie was an ass and sat on the just cleaned, still wet table. 


I've been writing a lot in my journal again, every day before I go to sleep, so I can clear my head.


I finally started painting our bench! 


We voted this week for our parliament. Always a delight to be able to vote. 


Jamie and I enjoyed many afternoons on the couch. <3 


More Count your blessings on Zilverblauw.

Also, did you check out Follow Fashion goes International?

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. May this week bring you a sense of health, happiness and love. I keep a journal too andf write in it everyday...don't know what I would do without it! Have a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete