Friday, September 28, 2012

Philofaxy All Stars: What's in Tracy's bag?

This time I have a fabulous post from Tracy, who shares a sneak peak in her bag. 

Hi everyone. First I would like to thank Femke for letting me do this guest post as part of the Philofaxy Allstars. Today I would like to give you a sneaky peak into what’s in my bag.

The bag I’m currently using and have been for a while now is a sage green Patty Grab Bag from Nica.


It is made from a gorgeous soft leather, and I love it because you can carry a small amount in it or ram it full and it still looks good.

The bag has a small zip pocket at the front, one large main zip compartment (with an internal zip pocket and a mobile phone holder), a front press stud pocket and a rear press stud pocket. At either side there are also two little press stud pockets, but they are small and only get used for holding loose change.


Inside the small front zip pocket I keep handy things that are also essential, like wipes, tissues and a first aid kit that holds a variety of plasters. Having a four year old daughter I find these things a necessity.


Inside the front press stud pocket I usually only carry my iPhone. This way it doesn’t get scratched or damaged.

Inside the rear press stud pocket I carry my house keys so I can find them easily, and a spare iPad stylus (I know, rather random).


In the main compartment there is a small zip pocket. In here I keep my make-up. Currently there are spare bobbles and kurbigrips, eyeliner, eye shadow pen, mascara and powder all from avon, a little plastic giraffe sticker from Imy and a nail file that my mum and dad brought me back off holiday.


The main compartment is where things generally get stashed. I had a clear out lately so there isn’t as much stuff in there. At the moment I have my compact Osterley Filofax, Pukka Pad divider notes, Martha Stewart note tabs (you never know when you may need to make a new divider in your Filofax), body spray, a mini perfume from Avon, two pens, my mini manicure set, sun lotion (this will be changed for umbrella), Hello Kitty post it notes, washi tape (this gets used for all sorts of things, not just filofaxing ☺) and a little star from my youngest daughter.


So there we have it, a quick tour of my bag. If you want to know more about me, you can find me on Twitter @icclewu or on my blog icclewu.blogspot.com.

Thank you once again Femke for having me as a guest.

Thank you Tracy! I love these posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment