Saturday, September 1, 2012

Product review: "Make time" planner

I recently got the "Make Time" planner from the Dutch webshop What's in a Bag and I love it already.

I love my Chameleon A5 Filofax, but I like to carry around my planner and my Filofax was just too heavy.

This is the front.


As you can see, I added a four clover lucky charm, that was part of our wedding guest gifts. I still have several left, so I like to add them on things I regularly use! 


You can do this as you can customize the front because it opens up! How cool is that? 

You can also store papers on the inside. 


As you can see, a large Moleskine cahier fits in nicely! I use this to make lists, take notes or write down ideas. 


This is the second page. On the left side you can see I've added the Filofax to do lists. On the right there is a personal data page and you can already see that the months have been tabbed. So much love there. 


A month starts with a monthly view. I use this to plan blog posts.


Then the week, each day goes from 8am till 11pm so there's plenty of room for your appointments. On the bottom there's a little room for daily notes. Next to Saturday and Sunday there's room left for to do lists or other things you need to write down for that week. 


At the end of the planner there are a few note pages. 


And then there are the subway maps. There are maps of Paris, London, Berlin, Milan, Hong Kong, New York and Tokyo. You can never get lost when you bring this planner! 


And then at the end there is room to keep your business cards and other papers. There is also a pen loop and my Frixion fits in easily. You can even put in thicker pens, I reckon. 


I really love this planner and for now, it seems to meet my needs. Plus ordering from "What's in a Bag" is a present to yourself. The ordering process is easy, plus when you receive your package, it's like opening a present! I wish I had taken photos but I was so eager to open it, that I forgot. 

I can't wait to order more stuff from "What's in a Bag"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment