Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cupcake workshop

I recently (yes, really) discovered I love being creative. I've started painting and last Saturday, my cousin and I did a cupcake workshop. We were really planning to do this workshop before my wedding, but that wasn't possible. 

We got to learn how to make roses from fondant, which is HARD!! 

The two roses on my cake below with the pink leaves are mine, the one without was made by my cousin. 


We got to color the fondant ourselves and we decorated three cupcakes as well, but these were just decorated with cutouts. 


 In the picture below you can see my cake and cupcakes on the right and my cousins cake and cupcakes on the left.


The cake was delicious! And we've planned another cupcake workshop soon, so keep your eyes on my blog for more delicious photos! 

1 comment:

  1. I want to do a workshop too, just for the experience! Your roses look great, by the way :)


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete