Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New feature!


I've just come up with a new feature and the replies I got where overwhelming!

It's going to be a weekly feature and it's called "What I wanna know Wednesday". Basically, I've set up a set of 7 questions that I've asked bloggers to answer and you'll read those answers every week! 

First up we have Helen from Fennell Books! You may have read her quest post as part of the Philofaxy All Stars tour about fasting. If not, you can read it here.

What's your name?
Helen

What’s the link to your blog?
www.fennellbooks.co.uk

Why do you blog? 
I started blogging just to see what it was like, and to share my love of books. It started out very small, one post every couple of weeks, and after about a year esclated into several posts per week. To start with I wondered whether anyone was reading it, but now I get comments, and direct emails, so I am not talking entirely to myself!

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard? 
Ingredients for making fairy cakes. There is nothing better for cheering people up than an iced fairy cake with a chocolate button on the top. (No, you won’t be seeing me on the next series of The Great British Bake Off)

What is the last book you’ve read?
Hello Kitty Must Die By Angela S Choi, here is a link to my review. It is a very dark, but rather funny read. Not for the easily offended though!

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on? 
I’d start my own bookshop. I would love a traditional bookshop with author events, areas where people can sit and look at the books and chat together about all things literary. A sort of “Flourish and Blotts” for the muggle world.

What are you proudest of? 
Ooooh... tricky question. I am hugely proud of the Delightful Mr F, who in my opinion is the best person in all of the world.

Do you have any hidden talents? 
I can sign the letters A-Z in Britsh Sign Language... but that is all I can do. A conversation where I have to spell every word takes a while...

Thank you, Helen for kicking off this feature with a lovely set of answers! If you want to participate, email me your answers and you'll be featured here too! 

2 comments:

  1. nice idea!

    the hello kitty link doesn't work! sounded interesting...

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link works now :)

    And please send in your answers too, would love to feature you too :)

    ReplyDelete