Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I wanna know Wednesday


For this week's "What I wanna know Wednesday" Vanja's featured, who's also a part of the Philofaxy All Stars

What is your name? 
Vanja.

What’s the link to your blog? 
vanjilla.blogspot.com

Why do you blog? 
I wanted to share my Filofax passion with those who understand it. :)

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard? 
Green Guardian Yogi Green Tea. Nissin Soba Noodles. Wasa Sesame Crispbreads. And the obligatory Nescafe, both Classic and Decaf!  

What is the last book you’ve read? 
Work related: Jeffrey Masson: Against Therapy
Pure fun: Banana Yoshimoto: Kitchen. For the zillionth time, I love it so much!

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?  
On a beautiful, minimalistic, down to a molecule elaborated house for me and my daughter. On a really wild car. On completing my collection of Filofaxes! And the rest - to live a pleasure-full life, experiencing  the beauty of living here and now. :)  

What are you proudest of? 
My daughter - she's so immaculate in her energetic nature, teaching me every day straight from day one.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I think I was meant to write poetry. Still resisting, though! :)

Thanks, Vanja, for answering the questions! 

Of course, if you want to join in, please contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment