Sunday, November 25, 2012

Count your blessings

The past week I went to my first "Become more assertive" course, and one of the tips was to write down 2 compliments to yourself every night, before you go to sleep. I choose this diary, which I'll also use as a gratitude journal.

My compliment & gratitude journal. "If you laugh, tomorrow will be fun". Smile!

I added lots of items to my shop, which you can see here

Lots of new items at my shop! etsy.com/shop/deligted

I went to Jason Mraz, which you can read about here.

And yesterday I went to Flavourites live, a blog about that will follow tomorrow, but I got many ideas and inspiration and got lots of freebies and great advice. All in all a great day.

Too much stuff to carry home. #flavlive12 was amazing.

Today I'm taking it slow because it was an exhausting weekend!

Hope your week was good too!

Check out more CYB here.

1 comment:

  1. wow, very brave to go to such a course :)
    and so cool you went to see Jason Mraz!


    x
    Angie (www.sundaybelle.com)

    ReplyDelete