Friday, November 16, 2012

Get Femke a Scholarship to the Blogcademy

This is the first installment of a new weekly feature: Get Femke a Scholarship to The Blogcademy!

The Blogcademy offers one scholarship. I don't have a job so I can't afford it and since I really want to go, I decided to go for the scholarship. From this week on, until December 14th, I will do a post on how bad I want to go to the Blogcademy.

Now onto the blogpost.

Let me start at the beginning.

I've always been writing. I used to be an 'editor' of my own newspaper when I was 9 or 10. I've been journalling for as long as I can remember. I started with livejournal in 2007 and then I went to blogger when I found out I could write for other people as well.

We can skip to May 2011, Bristol, UK. Paperchase.

I bought a Filofax lookalike. I've always wanted one and this one was not too expensive. I loved it a lot and used it with a passion. But I always longed for the real deal.

In August 2011, I bought my first Filofax, a Pink Personal Domino. I came across the article from Gala about her Filofax. Not only did I love how she used her Filofax (I refer back to the article at least 3 times a year!) but I also started reading more articles on her blog.

I added her blog to my reader and started blogging more myself.

From Gala's article, I found the Philofaxy blog and its community. I started really getting into Filofax and stationary. I've always been a stationary addict, and this was just adding fuel to the fire ;)

I regularly blogged about Filofax, but also about other things, like CP's no shopping challenge, lots of book reviews, movie reviews and more.

To be continued......

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for you :D



    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete