Friday, November 30, 2012

Get Femke a Scholarship to the Blogcademy

Last week, I wrote about the blogs I read almost daily.

This week, I'd like to share the story of what I would like my future to be like. 

In the weeks before my wedding, I was not only focussing on my wedding, but also what I wanted to be. 2012 has been a "big" year, with the wedding and me turning 30. I guess that's where my burnout comes from as well. 

I try to see my burnout as something positive, because not having a job and being at home, with lots of time to think, is good for figuring out what I really want to do. 

What do I want my future to look like? What do I need to do to make that happen? 

These are just a few questions that I'm trying to figure out. But I've got a few tools that are helping me, that I would like to share with you. 
  • I'm re-reading the Radical Self Love Bible from Gala Darling. 
  • I've started the Smart & Sexy e-course from Lisa Portengen (in Dutch, sorry!). 
  • I'm going to start reading the Secret. 
Next to that I'm writing lots about what I love and what I need to do to make things happen (like my shop or my blog), and I read lots of blogs to get inspired. 

I hope these tips will come in handy if you're also searching for what you love. The first lesson you need to learn is that you are beautiful, just the way you are! 




No comments:

Post a Comment