Friday, November 30, 2012

Snail mail

Today I got a revelation.

I love shopping. I love online shopping more. And that is because I love receiving mail! Shopping online, even though you've paid for it yourself, feels like Christmas. I love opening the packages because each package is special, there's something extra in it, or it's just wrapped beautifully.

Now, I signed up for Postcrossing (again) and for a Dutch forum called Snail Mail (click if you're Dutch).  But I thought, why not ask my readers to mail me!

If you email me your address, I will send you mine and maybe we can become penpals! Don't worry if you don't like writing or aren't creative. I love postcards, so that's fine too. And international is great, but don't expect whole packages full because that's expensive!

Mail me!

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment