Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I wanna know Wednesday


This week I'm honored to host David Popely's answers! He's also part of the Philofaxy All Stars! 

What is your name?
David Popely

What’s the link to your blog?
www.davepopely.wordpress.com

Why do you blog?
Good question! I have a wide range of interests, and I guess I find writing about them enables me to express myself. I don’t wonder if anyone is reading!

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Marmite. Quality cheese.

What is the last book you’ve read?
‘Ash’ by James Herbert.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on? 
A house in Devon, somewhere off the beaten track. After that, on setting up my children

What are you proudest of?
My wife. My children. Having been in business for fifteen years this year.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I’m a beekeeper, and a (rhythym) guitarist, with leanings towards traditional folk and country music.

Thanks so much David, for answering my questions! You can find all the WIWKW posts here. And if you want to join in, please contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment