Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I wanna know Wednesday

This week's "What I wanna know Wednesday" features Nora! Hope you enjoy reading her answers! 

What is your name?
Nora from Two is better than One

What’s the link to your blog?  
www.twoisbetter.net

Why do you blog?  
I blog because I like to. I like to write my experiences and stories, lessons and triumphs. Sharing fun times with my husband, friends and family.  I express my feelings, experiences and connect with other people.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Soda. Not a great choice but i love a cold Pepsi or Dr Pepper. I always have a few sweets and crackers like Wheat Thins on hand.

What is the last book you’ve read?
The Happiness Project. I almost have it finished but its a great book and I highly recommend it.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
A house for sure, maybe with a horse in the pasture. We are so ready to grow up more and have a place we own. I'd spend it on having a family and really starting our lives together. I'd love a trip to the Caribbean too.

What are you proudest of?
My Husband. He is my rock and my companion. He has provided for me and made my life comfortable and complete as best he can- he is always there for me. I am proud to be his wife.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I am double-jointed in my elbow. I can also ride horses pretty well, which isn't hidden but I love it.

Thanks Nora! All the other WIWKW's can be found here! If you want to join, please contact me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment