Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I wanna know Wednesday!


This week's answers come from Nicole from EvenMe! Check out her blog! 

What is your name?
Nicole, friends and family call me Nic

What’s the link to your blog?
http://www.evenme-nicmarie17.blogspot.com/

Why do you blog?
I love to write! Two years ago I found an old journal of mine from when I was in elementary school. I had written how I wanted to be a writer when I grew up. I’m not one in 9 to 5 job but I do have a lot to share about finding balance and purpose in everyday things through my faith, exercise, food and hobbies. You can read more about why I started EvenMe here.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Peanut butter. Usually at least two kinds. Lately it’s been Butterscotch Peanut Butter- DELICIOUS.

What is the last book you’ve read?
1984 by George Orwell. It’s on a list of ’30 books to read before you turn 30.’ I really enjoyed it.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
A million dollars?? Well I’d pay off as much debts for myself and family as I could, open my coffee shop so I could write full time and donate the rest to my church and charity.

What are you proudest of?
It took me a long time, but I’m more ‘me’ now than I ever have been. Recognizing I was on a bad path and not being true to myself and finding a way to turn that around to become someone who is happy and healthy and (I hope) sometimes an inspiration to others is something I’m happy I accomplished.
I quit smoking, found God and ran a marathon. Life is good.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I can hold my breath and balloon out my stomach to an abnormal size. It’s actually sort of scary so I don’t really show people...HA

Thanks Nicole! If you want to join in, please answer the questions and send them to deligtedblog(at)gmail(dot)com! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for featuring me on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete