Thursday, December 13, 2012

Get Femke a scholarship to the Blogcademy!

The last post I wrote for the scholarship was about figuring out what you love and how to make that work.

Now, because of my burnout, I know I'm not able to put the energy and time into the things I would love to do. I try to do as much as I can, but to be successful, you have to put a lot of time and energy into those things to make it happen.

Each week, I'm learning more and more about myself. This week it was about fighting demons.

I will not go into detail here, because I still think of this blog as my happy place, but it's been a tough two weeks. But small things happened that made me think that a change is coming to my life.

Last week, I won a blog template from Sarah (check out her Etsy, she's got fab designs!), and this week I read about a personal coach and you know what.. I found someone. I will hopefully start with her next year.

All these things are happening, just because I walk with my head up, I smile more at people and I try to see each day as a gift. I don't want to sound too soppy, but really, it is. I'm not happy yet, not the person I want to be, but slowly but surely I'm getting there.

Winning the scholarship to the Blogcademy would be the next step in the right direction and I know that I would learn so much! There is still lots to learn for me, but why not use the time I've been given because of this burnout to learn and grow and become who I really want to be.

The link to all my posts will be on the Blogcademy facebook page too, so like it if you want!

Thank you, Gala, Shauna and Kat, for giving me this part of the journey already and I hope I can join the three of you in London (the city of my dreams!) to start making my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment