Sunday, December 16, 2012

Count your blessings

My week was busy with a lot of fun things, but that makes I'm exhausted now :(

Last week, we've had a cheesy dinner. I used to do this a lot when I lived at my parents, and I found out M used to do this as well. For some reason I think it's so cosy!

Cheesy dinner

I went to the Delft Christmas market with my mum on Tuesday. It started snowing, it was so magical! (But also very cold!)

Christmas market in Delft. City hall.

My whole collection of washi tape.. I'm addicted!

Entire collection #washitape #maskingtape #snailmail

We went shopping at a sample sale, but we had to go by train.. And that means... Starbucks! Yum!

Yuuummmmmmm

Check out more CYB here.

2 comments:

  1. Volgens mij heb jij mee gedaan aan de actie van Studio Stationary! ;) Ik ook! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja inderdaad! Leuk! Veel plezier ermee ;)

      Delete