Friday, December 7, 2012

New Affiliate Products

Sarah Wilson has updated her "I quit sugar" ebooks! You can now not only buy the ebook and cookbook seperately, but also in a bundle. 

In the Christmas spirit, you can also buy a Christmas gift coupon, so you can give the book to anyone you like! 

And of course, she's added the I Quit Sugar X-mas meal plan! 

If you plan on buying them, I'd appreciate if you'd buy them through the links below, which can also be found on the right hand side of my blog. Thank you and hope you enjoy them! 

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" ebook

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" cookbook

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" bundle

Click here to buy the Christmas gift coupon - The I Quit Sugar bundle.

Click here to buy the I Quit Sugar X-mas meal plan

If you're not sure what they're about, read my review of the ebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment