Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I wanna know Wednesday


This week I'm proud to have Miss PaperLoveStory featuring on my blog! I love reading her Filofax weeks! I hope you enjoy her answers :) 

What is your name?
My name is Angela, but you might also know me as PaperLovestory on Twitter :)

What’s the link to your blog?
www.paperlovestory.com

Why do you blog?
I first started blogging when I was 14 and used it as a way to document my life in some way. That changed when I started my A Levels and my blogging schedule became erratic and more often that not, I turned to keeping a diary instead of blogging.

At the end of my first year at university and having used a Filofax for approximately a year then, I opted to blog about time management, organisation, stationery and Filofax. I just wanted to share some ‘geeky’ love and I hope that I have managed to stick to this theme.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Gluten free soy sauce, rice and frozen meals I made myself. The latter for those lazy nights where I come home late and have little to no energy to cook myself a meal from scratch. This ensures that I always eat healthily and not resort to takeaways or supermarket ready meals laden with excess salt and sugar.

What is the last book you’ve read?
I recently finished Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. It was a bit predictable but I enjoyed reading it.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on? 
I would invest half of it on property and rent those out and I would give the rest to my parents and my sister. Boring, I know, but I’m so young that I’d have plenty of time and opportunity to splurge in the future :)

What are you proudest of?
Being the first in my family to go to university and obtain a degree. It meant a lot to my parents that I went to university and although I hated the subject I studied, to see it through to the end has made me a stronger person and I feel I can survive anything now.

Do you have any hidden talents?
Not as far as I know! However, I don’t think I really know myself yet so ask me this again in twenty years time.

Thank you, Angela for the fabulous answers! Read all the other WIWKW posts here. Of course, if you want to join, contact me through deligtedblog(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment