Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I wanna know Wednesday


This week's WIWKW comes from Carou! 

What is your name?
My (online) name is Carou, however that is not the name I’ll respond to if you call me on the street!

What’s the link to your blog?
Wandrrlust.org

Why do you blog?
I blog as a way to share my travel experiences and tips, and along the way, I also wanted to share my stationery love and how I’m using my Filofaxes.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Butter, water and fruits. Lots of fruits.

What is the last book you’ve read?
I’m almost ashamed to admit this, but I’m currently reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I decided to give it a try after some girlfriends thought it was better than expected. I haven’t gone past Chapter 3 yet, so can’t give any accurate opinions on it.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on? 
A house.

What are you proudest of?
Oh, so many things I don’t think I can just name one!

Do you have any hidden talents?
Erm, I can sing? I don’t like singing in public though, so it’s just confined within the walls of my bathroom.

Thanks, Carou for the answers! 

For more WIWKW, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment