Saturday, January 19, 2013

Book review Jill Mansell - A walk in the park



Lara Carson is  back in Bath after an absence of 18 years. She left without saying a word to her best friend Evie and her boyfriend Flynn. Now she's back because her father died and he left her the house.

Evie is thrilled to have her best friend back and Flynn... well, he isn't sure yet.

This book shares that love isn't a walk in the park. Love isn't always easy, but you will always end up with the person you're meant to be with, whether you want to or not.

I really enjoyed this book, I needed an easy read after J.K. Rowling's "The casual vacancy" and this was perfect. I loved how it was set in Bath, a place close to my heart, plus it was't the typical "girl is sad, wants a boyfriend, meets a guy, fall in love, the end" story, which is always a plus for me.

I always love books from Jill Mansell and this was no exception.

Have you read this book? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment