Thursday, January 10, 2013

Manage your dreams with the Leonie Dawson books

I bought the Incredible year Business and Life edition at the end of last year, after reading Judith's post about them.

I got them after a few days and I immediately started reading them. Slowly but surely, I'm finding my path for 2013 and the e-books were a great help.

I said goodbye to 2012 with the help of the books and that felt like a huge relief. 2012 was a hard year and I had to get rid of some nasty feelings that were weighing me down. After saying goodbye to 2012, I'm ready to kick ass in 2013.

As I was reading the e-books and doing the exercises and letting go of 2012, I was listening to the radio. First my favorite song ever came on.



For those English people, it's called "Walking till the sun comes up" and it's just such an important song for me.

Then I heard this on the radio:



It was so freaky because I've been singing and listening to this song for the past months and it's given me so much strength. Hearing this, while planning my 2013 and saying goodbye to 2012 gave me even more strength!

I'm planning my year, with goals I can manage, and with the help of excel and my Plannerisms planner. It feels good and I'm ready to tackle everything that comes my way. I'm starting the year in a positive state of mind.

Leonie Dawson helps you plan and determine your goals with the help of easy questions and assignments. If you want to kick ass in 2013 and have no idea where to start, I would certainly recommend buying the e-books, whether it's the life or business edition. And why not buy them through my link, as I've just become an affiliate!

You can also buy them through the image on the right side of my blog!

Let me know what you think if you've bought them and link me to your blogposts about the e-books!

No comments:

Post a Comment